Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Central Market Find- 1883 Two Year Vintage White Cheddar Cheese

When was the last time I had white cheddar?? I asked myself this last night when I was at Central Market staring at a large display of this cheese. Was it on a cheez it? If so that's sad, affirming all the more reason to buy this. Done. Bought.



Now one night later, it is nearly half consumed all by my lonesome. I can't be left alone with cheese, I love it too much. And this cheese my friend is the mucho sophisticated cousin of the sharp cheddar cheese you are used to. This white cheddar is salty, tangy, and with a full mouth feel (that sounds weird but it's true!) This hit the white cheese void I wasn't really aware I had. You probably have this void too. Buy this cheese! Perfect for these warm spring nights we are having.

DISCLAIMER- I in no way work for Central Market. You will probably see lots of posts about CM because Im still new to Dallas/Texas and am absolutely obsessed with this store. Please bare with me.

1 comment: